Website Oliveira’s Restoration
Oliveira’s Restoration is seeking an Emergency services general manager. This position is designed for an advanced level position with income opportunities that exceed regular employment, or a great position for someone with prior management skills ready to tackle our day to day operations and emergency services work load. The employee that previously held this position was with our firm for 8 years. We hope the right candidate will stay as long, if not longer.
Oliveira’s Restoration is part of a larger company Oliveira’s Fashion Floors Inc. We have been in business since 1974. We service Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, and part of Ventura county. We are currently licensed to work in every city that we service.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join our family. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make fire and water damage as smooth as possible to the customer with the least amount of inconvenience. Our team is made up of hardworking, passionate, and caring individuals who thrive to continue to grow. Most of our encounters with clients are at a time that something has gone wrong -like a flood or fire has happened in their home or business, we come in with an attitude of compassion, care, and helping them to get to the other side.
This position is an advanced position, however we will help with initial management set up and help you grow within our company, as well as your skills, This position will assist with the following tasks: Scheduling project managers, Customer Service, Insurance Adjustor Correspondences, Estimating, Billing, and communication with EMS coordinator. An eye for detail is very important for this position, good phone skills and customer relations, as well as general Apple product knowledge. You will work daily with both the team and with clients. There will be occasions that you will go to client homes to help obtain signed documents and work with our field team. A company vehicle is supplied with the position as well as a fuel card and credit card. Weekend assistance with dispatching will be necessary, compensation is provided for the additional work.
As a valued Oliveira’s Restoration employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with plenty of opportunity to learn and grow.
- Manage Schedule and Dispatch
- Customer Relations
- Job File coordination
- Coordinate and maintain company calendar and communication
- Light Personal Assistant Duties for Owner
- Job Costing with existing Spreadsheet program
- Help intake New Hires and forward information to HR and Accountant
- Ensure fulfillment of the training and development plans for EMS division
- Upload Job Files, and Verify Daily Readings
- Coordinate with Admin on updates and changes, notify departments of applicable changes.
- Work with Team to ensure necessary equipment and tools are properly assigned and maintained
- Help owners coordinate Office incentive and group activities for continued Team Building
- 2+ year(s) customer service experience
- 2+ years water, fire damage restoration experience
- 2+ years Xactimate estimating experience
- IICRC certification is not necessary but a definite plus
- Solid organization and planning capabilities, strong attention to detail
- Approachable personality, with the desire to be a part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Proficiency with Apple Products (iPhone &/or iPad)
- Ability to learn new software and proprietary software
- Experience in customer service industry environment a plus
- Clean Driving Record, active Driver’s License as you will be in a company vehicle
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Desirable, but not required would be prior Construction Industry experience and/or Bilingual.
Competitive salary based on experience, and starting level within the company. This position has the ability to receive on top of your wages, commissions for new clients after your training period.