The National Ride-On Floor Stripping Machine will save you time and money. Particularly with today’s adhesives and installation methods, floor removal can become one of the most challenging tasks in any project. Let us help you cut your labor to a fraction of the cost of removal, thus increasing your profit margins.
Cut your floor removal labor to a fraction of the cost with the fast & effective National ride-on floor removal machine
Our National Ride-On Floor Stripping Machine weights 2000 lbs fully weighted and has the ability to safely remove even the toughest flooring at about 1200 ft. of flooring per hour, and sheet vinyl up to 2000 sq. ft. per hour. Only licensed contractors may operate this machine. Delivery, pick up, and licensed operators are available.
Get answers. Get expert advice. Call or write and connect with a trained professional today.
- Incredible removal rates
- 25 HP water-cooled, Kawasaki Industrial engine
- Unique quick change swivel head with exclusive adjustable slide plate
- Compact size allows machine to be used just about anywhere
- The lowest emissions in the industry
- Exclusive catalytic design
- Kawasaki powered, water-cooled design provides incredibly low emissions
- Patented carbide blade technology for tough removals like ceramic, thinset and epoxy removals
- Engine: 25 hp, water-cooled, Kawasaki industrial
- Dimensions: 52″L x 27″W x 46″H
- Weight: 2,590 lbs
- Removable Weight Front/Back: 806 lbs/83 lbs
- Front Assembly: 100 lbs
- Speed: up to 250 ft/min
- VCT: 1000-3500 sq ft/hr
- Carpet: 2000-7000 sq ft/hr
- Adhesive: 200-600 sq ft/hr
- Sheet Vinyl: 1000-3000 sq ft/hr
- Coatings: 300-1000 sq ft/hr