EMERGENCY · CALL (805) 364-4360
24 HOURS A DAY · 7 DAYS A WEEK
SANTA BARBARA · SAN LUIS OBISPO
COMMERCIAL · RESIDENTIAL
Our Water Damage Restoration Services
If you have water damage, time is of the essence. When disaster strikes, you need to take action quickly to minimize your damages. We handle everything from drying, to mold, to reconstruction. All of our expert service technicians are professionally trained and certified in water damage and fire damage restoration. Our remediation process is safe, fast, and permanent. The faster you call us, the faster we can start the remediation process, such as drying carpet, upholstery, wood, walls, and personal belongings.
Why Call Us?
- Free Water Damage Estimate
- Complete Extraction, Drying, Dehumidifying
- Complete Mold Remediation
- Complete Odor Removal
- Complete Home Restoration
- Leak Detection & Repair
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs
- Free Insurance Consultation
- Pipe Rupture or Leak
- Hose Rupture or Leak
- Accidental Overflow
- Appliance Malfunction
- Sewer & Sewage Backup
- Fire Sprinkler Damage
- Storm & Weather Damage
Get answers. Get expert advice. Call or write and connect with a trained professional today.
Trusted Damage Restoration Experts
Sudden water damage can occur due to anything from broken water pipes to leaking water heaters, washer supply hoses, backed up mainlines, and many other home appliances and fixture problems. Irreversible water damage starts in as little as 48 hours, wood floors warp, furniture stains and cracks, and the structural integrity of your home might be at risk.
Time is of the essence, so it’s important to start the damage restoration process immediately to prevent damage to your home and belongings. Oliveira’s professionally handles water damage restoration from start to finish, from the water extraction process to the building reconstruction.
Along with being highly trained and certified in water damage restoration and fire damage restoration, we are also general contractors. This rare combination makes us a trusted choice when it comes to rebuilding after fire and water damage.
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Board Up to Rebuilding
- Licensed Contractors
- Insurance Handling
- Home & Structural Drying
- Complete Odor Removal
Look for the IICRC Logo
IICRC Certified Firms have earned the right to display the IICRC logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise. All IICRC Certified Firms must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.