Professional Tile & Grout Cleaning
Our specialized tile cleaning process makes your floor tile, wall tile, and counter-top tile look as good as the day you put them in.
We do the most extensive tile and grout cleaning in the industry. You won’t be disappointed!
Our mobile cleaning plants generate high temperatures and have extremely thorough extraction capabilities. We can also seal the grout after the tile cleaning to insure it stays looking like new.
Why Choose Oliveira's?
- Clean Your Tile & Grout So It Looks Like New
- Effectively Removes Stains, Mildew, and Residue
- Prevent Additional Stains and Discoloring with Sealant
- Leaves Your Tile Floors Easy to Clean and Maintain
Get answers. Get expert advice. Call or write and connect with a trained professional today.
To get your tile and grout sparkling clean, we use the latest top-of-the-line tools and technology, such as the HydraMaster Clutch Drive System and the RX-20 Rotary Jet Extractor. You won’t find a better tile and grout cleaning system.
This HydraMaster system has earned the ‘Golden Seal of Approval’ from the Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI), signifying that it meets the highest standards for tile cleaning effectiveness.
Types of Tile Cleaning
- Ceramic Tile Cleaning
- Porcelain Tile Cleaning
- Natural Stone Cleaning
- Travertine Tile Cleaning
- Limestone Tile Cleaning
Look for the IICRC Logo
IICRC Certified Firms have earned the right to display the IICRC logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise. All IICRC Certified Firms must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.