Website Oliveira’s Restoration
Oliveira’s Restoration is a privately owned and operated property restoration company specializing in water and fire damage cleanup, mold remediation, and bio-hazard clean up. We proudly serve the greater Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties.
As a Restoration Technician, you will respond to emergency calls, and work with customers from start to finish on the loss in their home.
What You Will Do
- Arrive onsite within 60 minutes of being dispatched to a new loss, this position is on call and will require after hours, and weekend availability
- Work closely with a Customer Care Advisor to be sure to address all issues
- Answer questions for the customer and communicate information to the supervisor and office staff
- Create a scope sheet that will dictate billing to insurance carriers and vendors
- Gather information daily about the loss and work done
- Go over all paperwork and collect signatures from customers to begin the work
- Take photos of jobsite before work begins and upload to software
- Take excellent notes and upload to software
- Maintain relationship with the customer and fellow technicians to ensure all work is performed to industry standards and customer satisfaction
- Assist with work in the field as necessary
- 2 years of experience in water restoration
- IICRC Certified Preferred
- Proficient on a mobile deviceProficient in Office suite (Word, outlook etc)
- General knowledge of demolition
- Available on call (after hours and weekends)
- A VALID CALIFORNIA DRIVER LICENSE IS MANDATORY
Our comprehensive benefits include paid vacation, medical insurance, 401k, profit sharing and paid holidays.
As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, Oliveira’s Restoration offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Competitive salary based on experience, and starting level within the company. This position has the ability to receive on top of your wages, commissions for new clients after your training period.